The Cheese Course
Favorites from The Pasta Shop Cheese Counter. Creamy Brillat-Savarin, complex Challerhocker and double-aged Beemster X.O. Gouda are paired with fromage-friendly bites such as honeycomb, crackers, fruit-nut crostini, dried Blenheim apricots and candied pistachios. It's everything you need to build a beautiful, impressive cheese platter.
For a party of 6–8, collection includes a half pound of each cheese plus:
- La Panzanella Flatbread Crackers
- Honeycomb from Moonshine Trading Company
- Santé Candied Pistachios
- Blenheim Apricots from B&R Farms
- Raincoast Crisps Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crackers
For a party of 12–20, we will add:
- An extra half pound of each cheese
- Roasted Italian hazelnuts
- Quince paste
Since many of our products are sourced from artisan producers at home and abroad, we sometimes run out of inventory. When this happens, we will substitute items of equal quality, value and good taste. Accoutrements and tableware shown in the photograph are not included.
- Be the first to review this product