The Essential Italian Pantry
A Culinary Tour of Italy in One Basket
Send a taste of Italia with our collection of exceptional Italian ingredients—hand-picked by our buyers at Market Hall Foods. This basket of essentials features all the building blocks for classic Italian fare.
Start your culinary journey with carnaroli rice grown in Piedmont, then travel southeast for traditional balsamic vinegar from Modena and head to the coast for a plate of Ligurian trofie with pesto sauce. Continue your travels with chocolate hazelnut spread sourced just outside of Rome, aromatic wild fennel pollen hand-harvested in the rolling hills of Tuscany, briny anchovies sustainably fished off the coast of Campania and DOP-certified extra virgin olive oil from Sicily.
What's in it
Packed in a linen-lined basket and tied with a bow, this Italian collection includes:
- Tondo DOP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar from Modena I.G.P - Red Seal (Sigillo Rosso)
- Principato di Lucedio Carnaroli Rice
- Spaghetti from Rustichella d'Abruzzo
- Trofie from Rustichella d'Abruzzo
- Tomato Sauce with Sweet Peppers from Masseria Mirogallo
- Pesto Sauce from Rustichella d'Abruzzo
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread from Il Colle del Gusto
- Acacia Honey from Michele Gaido
- IASA Anchovy Fillets in Olive Oil
- Wild Italian Fennel Pollen
Since many of our products are sourced from artisan producers at home and abroad, we sometimes run out of inventory. When this happens, we will substitute items of equal quality, value and good taste. Tableware not included.
- Be the first to review this product